Let Georgia’s tractor trailer law experts help you with your tractor trailer case
The George tractor trailer lawyers at Pope and Howard, P.C., have the experience and knowledge necessary to best represent victims of tractor trailer accidents. A Georgia tractor trailer accident can be devastating. Tractor trailers, much bigger and heavier than other trucks and automobiles, can cause much more destruction in the event of an accident.
There are many different types of tractor trailer accidents, including:
- Tractor trailer accidents caused by driver fatigue
- Tractor trailer accidents caused by shifting cargo
- Tractor trailer accidents caused by faulty maintenance or repair
- Tractor trailer accidents resulting from drunk or reckless driving
Whatever the cause, tractor trailer accidents are more complex than typical automobile accidents. Because of this, they require a Georgia tractor trailer lawyer with extensive knowledge of Georgia law.
The Georgia tractor trailer lawyers at Pope & Howard, P.C. have successfully handled many tractor trailer accident cases. They are familiar with the causes of accidents as well as the consequences, and are adept at ensuring that compensation for tractor trailer accident victims is handled.
Tractor trailer accidents can have varied and numerous consequences, including:
- Loss of life can result from a tractor trailer accident
- Catastrophic injuries can occur in tractor trailer accidents
- Property can be damaged or destroyed in tractor trailer collisions
If you would like more information about Pope & Howard P.C. or Georgia tractor trailer law, please visit www.georgiatruckingattorney.com or call (404) 885-9999. Your first consultation is free with any Pope & Howard attorney.